You've probably heard the sad news about FaucetBox and Paytoshi closing down 💔. Don't you worry though, here you will find the steps to migrate your faucets to FaucetFly and we'll handle the rest.
Patch a current faucet without creating a new one
FaucetFly's api was built as a drop in replacement for FaucetBox, so this should be fairly simple. Only do this if you're experienced and know what you're doing.
- Signup on FaucetFly.com and create a site, you have the option to let us handle hosting or you can use just the API. Get your api token
Open up your faucet code and replace
libs/services.phpwith this file
Add faucetfly.php to this folder
Once you add those files, login to your faucet admin panel and you will find "FaucetFly.com" as a service. Add your api key and you're set.
Brand new installation
- 1. Download - the faucet in a box code from here and unzip it.
- 2. Configure - Open config.php file with any text editor and replace default values with your database connection parameters. You can get them from your hosting provider.
- 3. Upload - Upload all files to your server. You can do this using and FTP, SFTP client.
- 4. Finalize & Customize - Open your website and go to Admin Panel. You can customize your new faucet there. You can reach your admin panel by simply adding ?p=admin to the end of your domain. ex: http://yourdomainname.com/?p=admin
Bugs, Errors and ContributionsIf you find any bugs or want to contribute towards this faucet script please feel free to open or report an issue on Github